Headdresses promote stereotyping of Native American cultures. Wearing a headdress is essentially the same as wearing blackface.
2. Flower Crowns It was in two years ago then last year people were still doing it and it became really overplayed.
3. Flip Flops If you dont mind getting your feat crushed, losing them, or getting them stuck in mud. Go ahead and wear them.
4. Wearing undergarments as outer-garments Self Explanatory
5. Underbutt I dont know who decided this was a thing but each year festival shorts are getting shorter and shorter and the butt cheeks are getting more and more prevalent
1. Floppy Hats Floppy hats or any hats for that matter are a great way to cover up from the sun while staying stylish.
2. Scarves as headbands Nicole Richie sports the boho chic headband scarf. It is a great replacement for the flower headband.
3. Fanny Packs There are so many fashionable options for fanny packs these days. I think everyone for a festival should invest in a fun fanny pack.
4. Maxi Dresses Maxi dresses and skirts look so good on nearly everyone and makes everyone feel like a goddess.
5.Rompers Just so underrated! Replace jean high waisted shorts with rompers.