Hi all! I hope everyones semester is going well- I have been so busy with school and my new job at Banana Republic. I have barely had any time to post on here, but now with finals being pretty much over i am back in business. What i have been hearing from all of my friends is the same thing over and over again about this holiday season…”i don’t know what i want for Christmas.” I think Christmas is the perfect opportunity to ask for makeup, especially nicer makeup you don’t want to spend your own money on. Or vise versa! it’s a perfect gift to give. I know Sephora’s annual sale is around the corner, and i made a list for you guys of the best mascaras that i have used from there.
- Bobbi Brown Extreme Party Mascara This was the mascara of my youth. This was my best friend Nicole’s favorite growing up, whenever she would do my makeup she would use this mascara. I loved it so much i bought it for myself.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara everyone loves this mascara, want to know why? Because it rocks. Even after having it for a couple months, it still works like a charm.
- BUXOM Lash Mascara This was the only mascara i used for an entire year. It made my lashes so long without clumping at all! This mascara is perfect for people who are just starting their makeup collection, and want a nicer mascara but they don’t know where to start.
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Mascara This is the mascara that i am using now and it is AMAZING. This is my second time buying it, and i have the 10$ version. The smaller version lasts me probably three months, which is perfect for ten dollars.
- Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara I don’t really have much to say about this mascara, just that it isn’t clumpy at all and it really does lengthen the lashes a lot.
- Kat Von D Immortal Mascara I got this mascara as a free sample, and i am obsessed with it. The wand is perfect, and it truly does last all day without any fall out. The only thing that isn’t best about it is that when you apply it, it kind of gets everywhere.
- Benefit BADgal Lash This is another classic that is truly a great. The thick brush makes your lashes so full, it’s wonderful.